LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
TripleLite LLC, warrants to the original owner that this flashlight is free from
defects in parts and workmanship,, from the date of first retail purchase.
TripleLite will, free of charge, repair or, at its option, replace a defective
flashlight due to interior factory defect (TripleLite does not warrant the future
availability of particular colors or decorations, and may replace a custom
flashlight with a standard flashlight.) This warranty is in lieu of all other
warranties, express or implied.
This warranty does not cover any of the following:
1. Battery exhaustion.
2. Battery leakage.
3. LED burnout and/or LED module failure.
4. Damage to or failure of the flashlight or any component thereof due to alteration, misuse, battery leakage or lack of maintenance.
5. Any exterior defects. TripleLite Disclaims any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. Some jurisdictions (countries, provinces, and states) do not allow exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, incidental or consequential damages and/or limitations on transferability, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
HOW AND WHEN TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
1. In case of battery exhaustion, do not return the flashlight to TripleLite, but
replace the batteries.
2. If the flashlight has been damaged by leakage of
batteries, do not return the flashlight to TripleLite, but determine what brand
of battery caused the damage and follow the battery manufacturer’s
instructions about how to make a damage claim.
3. For warranty returns:
Send the flashlight (postage or shipping prepaid) to TripleLite, 17136 Mount
Woodson Road, Ramona, CA 92065, Attention: Warranty/Repair Department.
For your protection and to expedite handling and/or postal claims, we recommend that all returns be insured and sent Certified and/or Return
Receipt Requested. Do not send batteries with flashlights.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights
which vary from country to country, province to province, and state to state.
Where any term of this warranty is prohibited by the law of any jurisdiction,
such term shall there be null and void, but the remainder of this warranty
shall remain in full force and effect. THESE STATEMENTS DO NOT AFFECT
THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER.